1. Effect of co-infection on the clinical outcome of Lyme disease and Powassan encephalitis.
4. Tick determinants of Powassan virus transmission.
5. Tick-virus-host interface: Nidus of arbovirus transmission.
6. Development of tick transmission model for Heartland virus pathogenesis.
7. Development of anti-tick vaccine and transmission blocking vaccines against tick-borne viruses.
8. The effect of mosquito salivary factors on Chikungunya and Zika virus infection and dissemination.
9. Ecology of Infectious Diseases.
10. Development of novel methods to control Zika virus and Chikungunya virus transmission.